Thursday, September 3, 2009

pink or purple?

I actually forgot that I owned these shoes until I saw Kimberly from Fab Finds with them on, so I was determined to wear them today. I wasn't lucky enough to find them for $2 like Kimberly did, but I still got a deal of $6.99! The funny thing is--I thought these shoes looked lavender to me, not pink, so I paired it with a lavender shirt. I guess you can go either way but next time I'll try something pink on.

Shoes-Mossimo
skirt-Merona (remix)
shirt-Ann Taylor Loft
necklace-NY&Co
belt-Mossimo (remix)
Glasses- D&G (remix)

9 comments:

  1. Purple or pink, they look fabulous either way! I love how you paired them with the similarly toned shirt. And in regards to your comment on my post--112, wow! I don't think we've had temps that high in years! Lucky you that you actually had a warm summer this year! I guess the grass is always greener, though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute outfit!!!! i love your accessories today and the lavender/purpley hues look fantastic on you. fab shoes! it does look to me like they could go either way: lavender or pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit...love the longer shirt belted look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that whole outfit! Especially the shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the necklace and belt!...i want those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Luv the belt and shoes combo...so cute! ~Kendra~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey! Glad you're back!!! :)

    I've missed my buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great shoes! They look like they'd go with a lot of things.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)