Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Work & Play





I had to go into the office today for a client meeting, but I also had my first golf lesson too :)
I am so happy, in my line of work practically everyone I know golfs, so I at least want to learn the lingo...I'm not going to pretend I'm any good but at least I can talk about it and hopefully some more customers will open up to conversation.

Work:
Black sling backs-Nine West (remix)
lace/silk skirt-Banana Republic
silk/lace top in sky blue-ICE
suit jacket-Calvin Klein (remix)

Play:
Cashmere hoodie-Old Navy
sneakers-Coach
butterfly print tank-Paul Frank
khaki shorts-Isaac Mizrahi for Target (remix)

6 comments:

  1. I was thinking "oooh, nice skirt" til I scrolled down and saw the lace.....


    now I'm thinking "OOH NIIIIIIIIIIICEEEE!!!! Skirt!!" .. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the light blue tank under the darker blazer! nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with golf. It can be a fun sport. If you aren't a perfectionist! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. premiere tenue superbe apres pour le golf c est la technique l important,non ? ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty skirt...love the lace at the hem

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)