Wednesday, September 9, 2009

to wait or not to wait





Shoes-nine west
vest-Utility (remix)
blouse-Merona
jeans-gap (remix)
jewelry-amber (remix)

For some reason I feel like a waiter in this outfit. I originally was going to wear a black skirt or black pant, but then I REALLY felt like a waiter. I was excited I was able to fit into this shirt again. I was ready to donate it because its a size smaller than what I usually buy...so happy I can keep it...you can never have enough white shirts IMO.

Happy Blogging!

6 comments:

  1. Your outfit looks great! Not gentlemanly or anything!

    Don't you just love the vests? I have plans for my denim one tomorrow.. and I can't wait til next week when I can wear my pin stripped one again :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shoes! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are some downright foxy shoes! i like your look today, with your hair done back and the vest and jewelry! very menswear with a feminine flair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE those shoes!.....i still havent found a vest eeerrr

    ReplyDelete
  5. j aime bcp la tenue complete,moins les chaussures mais c est une question de gouts ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so very classic and chic here!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)