Monday, September 28, 2009

Picture day!


Another episode of TLC WNTW re-run that I really liked. I've been waiting for fall just to wear this combo, so when I found out it was picture day at work, this was the look I wanted to pull out today--Professional but not to dressy.

I've been on this purse kick, so today I decided to bring out another purse, plus show you my file folder I use to hold my line cards.

Shoes-Gucci
trousers-Ann Taylor
blouse-Ann Taylor Loft (remix)
jacket-Isaac Mizrahi for Target (remix)
Purse-Prada
file folder-Hermes
bracelet-Hermes
Earrings/necklace-14K gold w/yellow jade

4 comments:

  1. I like your outfit better. Leaving your shirt tail out is the right touch. And am drooling over the Hermes Folder.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that purse!! Great outfit too! Love the yellow with the brown. Adorable!!

    xoxo
    Amy
    thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing where you get your inspiration. That mustard yellow is beautiful against your skin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a wonderful color combo! and gucci shoes!?!?! how dare you!!! >:O except how wonderful!!! *bes jealous*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)