Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I know, I know...WNTW again :)

I bring my visor, golf shoes and all my belongings in this bag to go golfing. I'm so excited because in 2 weeks we're actually going to go on a real golf course...so super excited!!!

The sweater from TLC WNTW is from White House & Black Market a few years back...I was almost going to buy it, but I had already done a big purchase that week and was feeling guilty for spending so much money, so I didn't buy it. I so regret it...I want that sweater really bad, the one I'm wearing is not fitting me quite like I want it to, but since I'm not much of a cardigan fan, I'm OK with the one I own.

Work:

Shirt-Merona (remix)
sweater-Liz Claiborne (remix)
pencil skirt-Calvin Klein (remix)
shoes-Nine West (remix)

Golf:
polo-Burberry London
shoes-Burberry London
skirt-Banana Republic (remix)
Bag-Escada *one of those giveaways when you buy the perfume and lotion set

5 comments:

  1. i need to start watching WNTW again! they certainly are inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep it going! You are lucky to have so much in your closet to match the show. Means you are IN STYLE!

    drooling over those burberrys

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those plaid heels!!! Adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the animal print cardi! And you golf outfit is too cute...have fun on the course when you go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the zebra with the blue! So fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)