Tuesday, September 8, 2009

The little girl in me



I have been on the look out for a cheetah print sweater and I found this one at Charlotte Russe, I'm not digging the sweater, I think it looks young on me. I do like the lace detail, but not so much everything else. I did spot one at Macy's the other day, maybe I'll go back and get it :)

This is my niece, she loves going into my closet and play dress up. She wanted to take home this scarf and 3 of my OPI nail polishes, I told her only if she posed for me :)

sweater-Charlotte Russe
skirt-Ann Taylor Loft (remix)
shoes-Chadwicks (remix)
tank-Hanes
necklace-Tiger Eye, bought it in Las Vegas
scarf-rabbit fur

9 comments:

  1. I am really digging this. The sweater looks great on you! Young, shmoung! Both you and your niece are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for a similar sweater. Haven't had any luck, yet. Your niece is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty cardi....love the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pop of red with the shoes! i actually quite like the sweater/cardi. which is not to say you shouldn't also get the other one (variety is always fun!) but i think with the way you styled it, it looks mature and professional and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it looks perfect on you .. definitely not too young for you. The lace edging gives is that little bit of "something else" but if you hate it can you unpick it at all? (I vote keep it!!). I was going to mention how much I love the shoes too! The cardi would be so versitile, i could imagine wearing it with bright blue as well. Your niece is so cute, you should have said she could keep it if you could keep her! hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like shopping at Charlotte Russe too but I have to be careful of what I buy. At my age I can't get away with wearing too many things from that store. I think the sweater looks good on you. I like the sleeve lenth.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the cardigan looks so great on you! The whole outfit is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice pictures.! That cheetah print sweater looks perfect on you. I would definitely buy one from Charlotte Russe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)