Thursday, September 24, 2009

2 rights make a left?





Part 2:

Now I was already having a bad day because I forgot to bring clothes to my business trip (see previous post) but to make it even better, I brought 2 different pairs of athletic wear (thinking it was a pair) but brought only the right side of the shoes...ugh@!!@#$

So now, I have no clothes, I can't work out because I brought two different pairs of shoes and that day I got a speeding ticket because I was running late for an appointment...ohhh...did I mention the Ventura County fires was going on and I had to sit in traffic for 3 hours just to get through the area because of closed roads?????

Since I was already feeling gross about wearing the LBD a 3rd time, I had to stop at a local GoodWill to find a skirt, so even though this skirt is a size bigger than what I would normally buy, it was the closest thing that was nice enough to wear as my business attire. The belt did help me hold up the skirt :)

Blouse-Isaac Mizrahi for Target (remix)
shoes-Fioni (remix)
skirt-Ann Taylor Loft
belt-Mossimo Supply (remix)
Sneakers- Nike Plus Bowman series & Original Nike Plus

3 comments:

  1. You should have that skirt altered to fit you. It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. Talk about it never rains but it pours! You deserve some extra TLC this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is hilarious! How did you manage to forget your travel bag? Thank Goodness for GOodwill!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)