Thursday, September 10, 2009

fall splurge




I am so excited for fall, I love tights especially ones with designs; full price these are $9.00/ea. I didn't mind spending the money because I've purchased some in the past at Dept. stores as much as $26.00/ea so $9.00/ea was a steal for me. I got one of every color. I'm so happy to add them to my collection and I can't wait to wear them come fall.

Today's heat in So. California hit 101 degrees so unfortunately I had to take the jacket off most of the day. One of my customers gave me a nice compliment today and that made my day :) I don't look for compliments all the time, but its sure nice to get one, once in a while.

Hope your having a fabulous day :)

Shoes-Nine West
sweater-Banana Republic
jacket-Isaac Mizrahi for Target (remix)
shorts-G1 Taylor Goods
belt-Mossimo Supply

6 comments:

  1. I love tights but find I quite often chicken out with the really patterned ones. So I can't wait to see your fall looks for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i need to buy tights like those!!..love the ones you bought

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have only one pair of patterned tights. Love the styles you picked out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I wish it was cold enough to have tights here!!!! I'm waiting....waiting.....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look forward to seeing how you wear these! I suppose I should be thinking about tights too...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)