Thursday, September 24, 2009

Just like butter.




After having the terrible week that I did (see last two previous post) this was the light at the end of the tunnel. Obviously since I had no choice but to shop and go to Ross I couldn't just shop for work clothes...I had to 'look around' and found these amazing, wonderful, unforgettable boots. I've got a high arch so flat shoes (flats, thongs, etc..) hurt my feet after a while, but the leather on these boots feel like butter and when I tried them on, not only did they fit my calves (something I always have trouble with) but they felt like I was walking on air.....in short, I fell in love.

I also found this great plaid shirt, because my body is a rectangular shape or like Trinny & Suzzanna would say "your shaped like a brick" plaid shirts in general tend to give me more of a boyish shape, but when I found this poof sleeves, embroidered scoop/v-neck shape blouse, I was so happy I was able to do the trend.

I am so in love with these boots I'm going to wear them again tomorrow. Every year I seem to have an 'it' item and this is it. I heart these boots, and I feel like a little kid and never want to take them off, --"mom, can I sleep with them on?...please...."


Shoes-Sporto
jeans-Riders (remix)
tank-Hanes (remix)
shirt-Gloria Vanderbilt
belt-Mossimo Supply
wooden bracelets-Dean Harris for Target and some brass bracelets
earrings-tiger eye (remix)

5 comments:

  1. those boots are certainly amazing and unforgettable! LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those boots are FAB! I wonder if the Ross near me has 'em....hmm, might have to stop by and see! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right, that shirt is a nice shape on you. I like the pinky colors, too.
    Great boots!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous of those gorgeous boots! They look fabulous on you! I still can't figure out why Ross just doesn't exist anywhere in the midwest... bummer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. tres sympa ca te fait une ligne superbe !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)