Thursday, September 24, 2009

LBD




I was flipping through the pages of Glamour magazine and ran into this article about this lady Sheena Matheiken at www.uniformproject.com who wears a LBD everyday for a year. She owns 7 of the exact same dress, but for the most part its the same dress that she has to creatively figure out different ways to wear it.

I was inspired and decided to do something similar, but for me it went all wrong. I had to go on a business trip so I took this black sheath dress and wore a red blouse the day of my trip. Well guess what...I forgot to pack my clothes and all I had were the clothes on my back. You have no idea how I was scrambling to find something. When I realized I didn't bring clothes I went to Ross and bought this grey shirt and these hot pink shoes. Boy was I frazzled.

Emergency outfit:

shoes-Jonathan Martin
shirt-Vintage DCC Missy
Dress-Tommy Bahama
Belt-Mossimo (remix)

Original outfit:

Shoes-Xhilaration (remix)
Belt-Calvin Klein (remix)
dress-Tommy Bahama (remix)
shirt-NormaKamali (remix)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, poor you! I regularly forget things like PJ's, my toothbrush, or socks, but never all my clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate it when I do things like that. I always forget undies.

    I love both looks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)