Thursday, September 17, 2009

black on purpose




I will be giving these shoes away to goodwill, these are the most uncomfortable flats I've ever owned. Can we say blisters???? Ugh! Besides I'm not creative enough to figure out what to wear with these flats, all I could think of this morning was black.

I don't carry a purse because I already carry two work bags (Swiss Army laptop bag & Christian Audigier tote bag both in black) I use them for my computer and files, so its rare I'm able to carry a normal bag. Today I was invited to a seminar so I needed a purse to carry my things...one of my many wonderful purses I own finally saw daylight :)

Purse-Tods
dress-Merona
flats-linea Paolo

2 comments:

  1. As Kelly would say: "Shoes......shoes. Let's get 'em!!!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh BAG! I do not own a Tods yet....Oh I will. I've been looking ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)