Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Am I being RASH-anal




This morning I woke up with a rash around my neck. I think I may be allergic to the necklace I wore yesterday or something, either way--I had no choice but to wear a necklace today to cover it up. I didn't want to put make-up on it in case it made it worse, so today I had to dress around my necklace again.

Shoes-Ralph Lauren (remix)
tank (remix) & blouse-Banana Republic
skirt-Ann Taylor (remix)
necklace-NY&CO
earrings-mother of pearl gold/leaf

If I do not have you on my blog role, its because I don't have you on my reader, please leave me a link to your blog so I may stop by :) Thanks!

8 comments:

  1. Oooh...I noticed that my ears are particularly sensitive to metals. In fact my holes will push out earrings that don't have backs - weird I know, but so true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL...cool, I thought I was the only person with that problem too, I have lost so many earrings this way :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same problem with big necklaces. Actually, I often leave red marks if I so much as itch my neck. Then, everyone around me asks if I'm okay. Darn sensitivity :)

    Your outfit is super cute-I really love the floral top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I once got a rash from a very expensive necklace! Not my own design, thank God!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely outfit! really like how the colors play off of each other.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no! I guess it's time to get rid of the rash inducing necklace. I have several that turn the back of my neck green, but no reashes so far.

    Not that it's any consolation, but you look great today with your "cover-up" necklace on.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a problem with certain metals in my ears or rings. But so far necklaces are fine. I love that necklace you're wearing today. Don't even notice any rash :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice top and necklace....i've had the same problem with some earrings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)