Thursday, May 7, 2009

wish I was home





I miss my hubby, but I'm very excited to see him tonight :-) These are by far the worst pictures I have ever taken, because I actually look pretty good and these photo's do not do me justice. I know if I saw myself across the street I would be asking myself out-ha ha ha ha. Maybe I'll do a re-do when I get home.
teal blouse-Ann Taylor
pants-Ann Taylor Loft (remix)
jacket-Old Navy
Shoes-Liz Claiborne Flex (best comfy shoes I own)
I have a question, What is the difference between Ann Taylor and Ann Taylor Loft? I really don't see the difference, will someone tell me please. Thanks!


6 comments:

  1. nice shoes.....and i was wandering that just the other day, when i passed by Ann Taylor... for the first time i noticed it wasnt Ann Taylor Loft...lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude if I was a guy and I saw you across the street I'd ask you out too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rachael - LOL!

    Your outfit is hot girl! And I have not to a clue as to what the difference between the two are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perhaps the difference is with the styles? Ann Taylor is probably the main line, maybe more expensive VS Ann Taylor Loft which might be a diffusion line targeted at everyday, more affordable wear? This is a guess. Google could probably give you the answer!

    Oh and thank you for the link. You'll be linked back! The photos are not as bad as you think! Your white jacket is very chic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been tagged!

    http://wardrobeadventures.blogspot.com/2009/05/prom-queen.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)