Thursday, May 21, 2009

Happy day!



Because yesterday I felt like blah, I wanted something to make me happy and I don't know what it is about this skirt, but every time I see it--I smile :-)

Its a full cotton A line skirt, with detailing stitching, flat panels, cotton lining and the color is so vibrant it just makes me happy.

I also realize that in all my photo's I look so serious or even mad, but I am really a happy person :-) I'm just concentrating very hard trying to take a good picture.

shoes-Franco Sarto
blouse-Old Navy
Earrings-Mother of pearl hoop
skirt-Focus=2000 (remix)

5 comments:

  1. I'm happy to hear your a happy person! Lol! Your skirt is sooo cool! Does your camera have a timer? Maybe you could sit it up on something and take your pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I have those days too where I'm fighting with my camera. If my hubby doesn't take my pic, I put mine oa timer and on burst mode so it'll sanp a bunch in a few seconds.

    Love the pretty floral skirt and shoes too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flowers always make me happy too! Pretty skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely skirt, looks great with this top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Honeybunches! Just wanted to say I'm really enjoying your blog and your style - just added you to my blogroll too! That skirt is super cute. WOW love the Chanel shoes in your header.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)