Saturday, May 30, 2009

*Warning, might be offensive to some*



OK, I've been wanting to do this for a long time and I finally got the guts to do it, after I read in a magazine about a women wanting to do the same thing.

If you can't tell by my picture, I'm actually wearing my Rosary beads as a necklace. In my religion your not suppose to wear your prayer beads as jewelry (big no, no) but I truly love my beads, they were blessed the day I got married and have been sitting in my jewelry collection for over 6 years. They are so pretty that I have been tempted many times to wear them.

So I finally did it and honestly I don't regret it. They should be shown because I love it.
Again, sorry if this offends you, but to each its own.

Have a great weekend and thanks for looking :-)

Shoes-Nine West (Remix)
tank-Banana Republic
Sweater- L.A.M.B
jeans-Gap (Remix)

4 comments:

  1. LOVE your shoes--and way to step out there! They look lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree with you, people shouldn't be restrained by the taboos of their society, they should break free of them! love the beads, they're beautiful.

    www.prettyexquisite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes i understand you, but they are lovely and looks great too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit! And too many people get offended these days over so many things. Each should allowed live their own lives :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)