Thursday, May 14, 2009

thoughts on blogging




What I love about blogging is that if one day I decide to go visit a certain city, state or town there is a slim chance by looking at your outfits everyday, I might recognize you.

Today I worked a trade show, and I love to people watch. I always look at someones outfit and wonder how I can improve it. I also wish sometimes I can help them, because even though I may be an average fashionista (or trying to be stylish) some people just need help.

I also wish that sometimes that some of the fashionista's that I follow via blogging live next to me to A) help me and B) share/swap clothes. It would be fun to be neighbors and reinvent what we already have. Just my thoughts for the day :-)

Long sleeve blouse-apt.9 ( I fell in love with the bow, I feel like a present!)
cream brown pin stripe blazer-NY&CO
pants- Ann Taylor Loft (remix)
Shoes-Aldo

5 comments:

  1. AGREED. About the recognizing people and helping people.....hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't agree more. I feel the same on all accounts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh!! I completely agree!

    I commonly look at women who are pretty, but don't know how to dress for their body type, and I just want to become Stacy from "What Not to Wear" and help them.

    I totally hear you, sister! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too! I want to help some of the people get a CLUE! I also wish that bloggers lived closer and were my size!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree!
    cute top...i want a white blazer

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)