Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Black, White and red all over



Today I dressed myself around my red watch. It was sent out for repair because foolish me dropped it on the floor and broke the cover. So when I got it back yesterday, I was extremely excited and I wanted to wear it today.

Also in honor of my husband (yesterday's post) I wore a pair of shoes that I have worn before (Gasp!) LOL

Shirt-Ann Taylor Loft
Skirt & belt-Calvin Klein
Shoes-Enzo Angiolini (remix)
necklace-red coral
earrings-garnet
watch-Cartier

8 comments:

  1. This is so classy! Love the red, black, and white combo. It never fails. Thanks for all your comments! And Old Navy doesn't have that skirt anymore because I snagged it while it was on sale!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you've got your watch back! :) That's great!

    Love the shoes--great outfit, as usual! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a knockout you are in this one! That skirt looks marvelous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the whole outfit, but those shoes are outstanding! I think I need to follow your lead and start wearing ALL of my shoes-- I'm getting stuck in a wedges or sandals rut :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this looks. super cute. im a big fan of little pops of color when you are wearing black and white.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)