Friday, May 15, 2009

$20 challenge



OK, this is my attempt at the $20 challenge Thank goodness for gifts because I don't think I could have done it otherwise. I wasn't to happy with my choice, I think it was the shoes. I wanted to go for a monochromatic look and I just think it came out like I picked the shoes in the dark and didn't realize they were not the same color.

Skirt-Roxy (gift from niece because she gained weight)
Jacket-Just USA Jeans (gift from neighbor because she lost weight, she is now an extra small) *remixed*
earrings-Sterling silver (gift from mom on her trip to Mexico)
Shoes-gap (thrift paid $8.oo)
white shirt-WD*NY (Ross clearance paid 7.00)

Happy Friday all, if your not on my reader list, please leave your link so I may start reading/following. Thanks!

Also, here is a fun link if anybody wants to see Today's Show ambush Makeover

6 comments:

  1. i love the skirt! as always, an overall lovely outfit! :)

    and thanks for your advice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty look! Congrats on getting under $20. I think I finally put together a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super look! That skirt is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't know why you said on my blog that you weren't happy with your $20 look. I think you look great. Very crisp and perfect for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think those Ed Hardy glasses are the ones that my sister has been lusting after lately. Too funny!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)