Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Can you hear the dogs bark.




Boy, were these the worst shoes to wear all day, by the time 12pm hit my feet were killing me and I still had to walk 3 hallways worth of exhibits. I really wanted to cry and take off my shoes but obviously I wasn't going to do that in front of my customers.

I really do like the shoes and I will wear them again but only if I'm going to sit somewhere like a restaurant. Walking shoes these are not! Also, this suit was purchased at old Navy, but I bought the jacket over a year ago and just last week I just happen to find the skirt. I didn't realize the blazer came with a skirt and/or pant since I bought it on sale last year. I was so excited to find out it was a suit and I immediately bought the skirt. Its a pinstripe suit and it was perfect for a business trade show that was some what casual at the same time.



Shoes--Nine West (my favorite brand of all time)
Suit-Old Navy (blazer remix)
t-shirt-Merona

8 comments:

  1. Too bad the shoesies hurt because they are gorgeous!! Awesome deal on finding the skirt to complete the suit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Nine West. They are usually pretty comfy though.. Sorry to hear about your feet. Mine got some abusin today too. Nicely done with the suit!

    clothedmuch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes are hot! What a shame they're not comfy :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your title is so funny! I love those shoes! Too bad they kill your feet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute top....Love the shoes!!!...so hard to find beautiful yet comfy shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the shoes, but I can't beleive you even tried to wear them walking all day long. You are brave!! You def have to keep them around as good "sitting" shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your gray shoes.You think shoe paddings would make a difference?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)