Monday, May 18, 2009

Who wears short, shorts?



Well not so short, but I'm very grateful I did. I rode around today in 103 degree weather and it was bloody hot. My poor little car worked hard today as the air conditioner was on full blast.

All last year I wore these flats to death. These are by far my favorite shoes and even though they are kind of old looking now, they are truly my favorite. Speaking of shoes, my husband was curious about my blog the other day and noticed I didn't repeat one single shoe so far. I had to correct him and say I did wear 1 pair twice and he just shook his head and walked away.

I guess when I have 60 posts and only been able to repeat one pair of shoes so far, he is finally realizing or at least wondering...how many do I really own? Unfortunately he will never know.

Flats-Newport-News
shorts-Charter Club
tank-Merona
blouse-Ann Taylor Loft

4 comments:

  1. Lol! I wish I had as many shoes as you! My bf is the same way with me with clothing, always asking if something is new. I told him to take inventory of my closets if he wants to know for sure. He has yet to do so. I love your layered tops btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rosa Its Cori'Ann. OMG. I would never notice you walking down the street if I saw you. Holy crap you can dress yourself. Im jelouse.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I envy your shoe collection.... Do you think shorts are professional? I know there is a lot of debate about it.. I think so...only because they are comfortable..lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! I feel relieved....you have more shoes than me :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)