Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Blah, blah, blah blah blah



Not sure why, but this is how I felt today. I wish I paired the skirt up with a brighter color or even a jacket/blazer, but it was to hot for a jacket and I thought the peach would 'go' because of the tones. I pretty much blended in with the background. I know it might not look so bad in pictures but with my dark olive skin tone, the peach just washes me out.

I need jewel or bright color clothes next to my face, that or I just needed to be in a better mood. I love the skirt by the way, so I plan to remix it soon. The skirt was given to me by my neighbor, she came over with a bag of clothes that is now to big on her but fits me just fine. So I'm excited to wear some of the pieces she has given me. I love my neighbors :-)

Skirt-Banana Republic
Blouse-Old Navy
Necklace-NY&Co
Shoes-Ralph Lauren

6 comments:

  1. It's always a bummer to feel blah, but I have to say I love this peach color on you! From an outside perspective, it looks fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable skirt! xo Cari http://isnotfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the necklace and skirt. I'm trying to add some accessories into my looks. You do it very well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's funny, because when I saw your picture, I though--"wow that color looks great on her!"

    I think it's a nice "Spring" look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you look great even if you feel like blah. I feel like that today too! I guess this is just a blah day. You can't even tell the peach washes you out. I think it looks good!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If it doesn't make you happy, get rid of it. It's only taking up space. BUT I like that peach color on you. I think it does look warming :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)