Tuesday, May 12, 2009

simple and stuffed



Nothing special today, mainly because my husband is still sick. He was diagnosed with Gout and I have been trying to nurse him back to health, so its been a little tough for me to get creative with my outfits. Unfortunately when I'm stressed I tend to eat A LOT! Let's just say I made a stop at both Wienerschnitzel and Panda Express and that was just for lunch...oh and did I mention I just had dinner too! I need to go to the gym now.

tie blouse-Merona
pleated skirt-Calvin Klein (remix)
Shoes-Mossimo

6 comments:

  1. I still think you look cute :). Sorry to hear about your husband.. And you just reminded me to go to the gym too.....thanks I think?? hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your husband will be better soon.

    I have nominated you for an award. Please come over and collect it.

    http://wardrobeadventures.blogspot.com/2009/05/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Green and Gold look great together!!!!

    Hope the husband feels better! He's got a great looking wife to care for him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this outfit! The skirt is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is great! You look very cute! Hope the hubby gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)