Monday, May 11, 2009

M.I.A.


Shoes-Steve Madden
Skirt-Merona
lace tank-Merona
jacket-Mossimo
leather belt-Thrifted

My husband got really sick over the weekend so I haven't had time to catch up on my reader and/or post until now. Hope you ladies had a wonderful weekend and I hope all the Mother's had a great time on Sunday.

I have 3 jackets that I'm going to have tailored this weekend. I bought them a size larger because it was the only size they had and I'm hoping with a little nip and tuck, they will fit me like a glove. Also, I really want to do a contest of some kind (not sure what yet) but I will have one...so stay tuned :-)

4 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE that jacket! What a great color on you, and a great fit!

    undergradfab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket gives your outfit a pop of color, nice!

    fashionafterforty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always impressed by women who can wear red, white, and blue and not look like the American flag...Way to go! looks Great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit, I like this little jacket ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)