Friday, May 22, 2009

Happy Memorial day weekend!



y

Please know that my dress is not stain and/or faded, I didn't realize the mirror was dirty until I started loading the pictures and by that time I had already changed.

I ordered this dress on line from Target and I didn't like it at first, I admit I do not return anything, so it either gets donated or gifted. I decided to try it on and it wasn't as bad as I thought, however the zipper was broken, so I took it to my local dry cleaner to put on a new zipper.

Overall I do like the dress and let me tell you why--I have a very long torso, that said this dress cuts my waste in 1/2 (literally), so this dress makes my legs seem longer. I was also pleasantly surprised that this dress has pockets, plus I tried on some shoes and I was happy with the fact that I can dress this up or down and because it was Friday I dressed it down.

Hope you all have a great weekend! OK, I'll stop rambling now...Thanks for stopping by.

Dress-Isaac Mizrahi for Target
Shoes-Via Spiga
Necklace-Citron
flower ring-leather
Earrings-citron/gold

7 comments:

  1. I must say that this LBD is so elegant. And I love it when I find exactly the right cut for my body shape.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dress! I love the way the skirt falls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress on you and very flattering. Nice wedges too!
    Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great dress for you! You can do so much with it. Perfect for how you let the accessories do the talking :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice!!..the dress, the necklace and wedges..perfect

    ReplyDelete
  6. First thing I noticed was how flattering the cut of that dress is on you. :-)

    And the necklace is great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)