Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Today & Tomorrow






I'm on a business trip today and tomorrow so you will see 2 outfits in this post. The brown/teal/white is what I'm wearing today...interesting enough I wore similar colors last time I was on a business trip and the yellow I packed for tomorrow.

Funny thing, the yellow jacket looks very ill fitting in the picture, when I put it on this morning, yes it was big but I didn't realize it looked this bad and sadly I can't do anything about it because I'm not home. I'm unable to wear the tank alone since I didn't bring the right bra and now that I keep staring at this picture I'm doubting the color scheme. Its way to yellow than I expected.
o'well life!
What do you think? Should I take the jacket to the tailor to get it cinched? or is it me being insecure and it doesn't look so bad? I can take it, I have very thick skin ( I'm in sales) so if you tell me the truth it won't bother me :-)
Today
Shoes-Paolo (remix)
trousers-Banana Republic
tank-Banana Republic
blouse-Armani Exchange
jacket-Banana Republic
Tomorrow
Shoes-Nine West
trousers-Joseph A. (remix)
tank-Merona
Jacket-Old Navy

5 comments:

  1. First of all, I love both of these outfits-- the colors are so bright and cheery :) Second, I think the jacket doesn't look bad, but I also think it doesn't do you justice!! If you have the time and patience, why not get it a little more fitted? Otherwise, I don't think it looks bad the way it is now, just that it could look a little better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The yellow blazer is great but does look a little big for you, I would get it tailored to better show off your great waist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think the jacket looks bad at all. It's definitely a bold color (which looks great with your skin tone). It looks like it has a little bit of fitted-ness at the waist, but I agree with Mary--take it in a little bit if that's where the extra is. :)

    And as for the teal and white...well, what can I say? I'm in love! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute teal printed top looks great with the white blazer

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't think the yellow blazer is too bright. But the sleeves do need to be taken up. I think they look too long. I love the colors in both outfits. Have a safe trip :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)