Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I am linking :-)




I finally figured out how to link stuff, its super easy once you have it down, but I'm not really computer savvy and I tend to get a little timid when it comes to exploring new stuff. Now I feel like a little kid in a candy store and want to start linking everything :-)

I wore something similar a while back but in green, and I think I like this look better. The beauty about my job is that I rarely see the same people twice, so wearing something similar is fine by me.

I also met another sales women during lunch and she has become my new friend. She sells Daisy Sour Cream to your local supermarket. I love meeting new people especially when its unexpected!

Jersey Skirt-Ann Taylor Loft
T-Shirt-Banana Republic
Vest-Utility (remix)
Shoes-Chadwick's

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)