Tuesday, May 5, 2009

From day to night











My normal routine is to come home and change into my PJ's. Sometimes I feel bad because my hubby pretty much only sees me in PJ's since he comes home after I do. Today I'm in San Diego so I am unable to just change into my PJ's since I still have to go get myself something to eat.
So here is what I'm wearing.
Work:
Shoes-Franco Sarto
window pane trousers-Joseph A.
silk tank-Old Navy
corduroy blazer-Isaac Mizrahi for Target (remix)
Casual:
shoes-Xhilaration
jeans-Banana Republic (remix)
tank-Hanes
blouse-Banana Republic.
I'm watching CNN/Larry King and Mia Farrow is on her 2nd week of a hunger strike for Darfur and the LA Dodgers are going for their 12th win in a row. Wow, lot of things going on in the world. I love the news.

2 comments:

  1. I love the day look! Very cute items! And those silver ballet shoes are too cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)