Sunday, May 3, 2009

Come and look at my mess









I haven't had time to 'clean' my closet because April, May & Dec. are the worst months for me. These months is where all my family/friends birthdays, holidays, and events happen. I basically bit the bullet and decided to take pictures as is. So excuse the mess but wanted to let you know what my closet looks like.

I keep all my jewelry in boxes or bags, if you see anything 'out' its because I recently wore them and haven't had the time to put them in their proper box/bag yet. All my make-up is in that black/steel case you see next to my dresses. Also, most of my purses/bags are in dust bags. Behind the door are beach bags and backpacks (unseen). I also realized I forgot to take pictures of where I keep my flats, flip flops and running shoes.

This weekend we had my hubby's friends over so I didn't have time to take pictures, we had tons of fun and I'm happy to include them in my circle of friends.

Thanks again for stopping by and I hope you guys had a fab weekend! Cheers~

6 comments:

  1. Geez, I wish I had a closet like yours... :( Mine's tiny! and full of JUNK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see order in the chaos...and I'm drooling over your shoe collection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Who cares if it's messy, I love it! Can I shop your closet plz! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I applaud your honesty and "this is me" atittude!!! Good for you! As long as you know where everything is, it doesn't really matter, does it?!?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish i had a wardrobe like yours! I am now on a budget :p I never know where to put my shoes. Me are kinda don't like the dirty sole. hehe Any advice how u do it?

    FashionChick

    Check my outfits:
    http://yourfashionassistant.com/community_outfits.php?showoutfit=127
    fashionchick92 on teamsugar

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooh I love looking in people's closets. It always makes me feel better about my own :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)