Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Unsure



For some reason I was feeling uncomfortable with this outfit. Everything fit well, but I think the color combo threw me off. I felt that the shoes didn't go with the skirt.

The skirt is a black and white hounds tooth print, and when I added the shoes I felt my skirt needed to be brown. I don't know...I am way over analyzing this, and acting silly because I asked a couple of the girls in the office today what they thought?
Why am I feeling insecure...ugh!! weird.

Coral shoes-Predictions
Skirt-Calvin Klein
blouse-Ann Taylor
Jewelry-Coral

5 comments:

  1. Ooh! They're both similar colours in that they're cool and pastelly, so why not pair them? I really like the combo. It's kinda Kasmira-esque :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Racheal. This combo is great and the shoes give it more pop! You look fab! Don't take it off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the total outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it looks lovely--that's a great color top on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's such a tailored outfit. Perhaps a belt to go with it?

    Would you do a scarf as a belt like Kimberly does?

    Otherwise I think the shoes and shirt are a great combo. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)