Wednesday, April 15, 2009

All Issac all the time




I am all giddy today. A cute guy tried to stop me on the freeway to ask me for my phone number. This is the second time this week it has happened and I'm in awe and embarrassed. For being a sales woman I am a really shy person, so I just kept looking forward and hoping he will go away. I don't consider myself a natural beauty, and I try VERY hard to look attractive for myself/husband, but when I get looks from someone else I'm always surprised (but happy)

I can't wait to tell my husband when he gets home, he is one of my best friends and I tell him everything :-)

Today without knowing I am wearing Issac Mizrahi for Target --again I miss this label, but oh well, I'm sure I'll find something to replace him/it.

Corduroy bright pink jacket-Issac Mizrahi for Target
gray blouse--Issac Mizrahi for Target
Leather zipper front gray skirt-Issac Mizrahi for Target
Silver mules-Anne Klein
Earrings/necklace--turquoise

1 comment:

  1. That's so funny! Be flattered girl! I think you look great! Love the color in your outfit! I'm like you, I tell my bf stories about me getting hit on. He just laughs and says I'm all his. He appreciates me taking time to stay fit and finding my own style so I don't lose interest in my appearance. So many ppl let that happen and it's sad! I'm glad to hear your 'staying in touch with your hotness' (my bf calls it that)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)