Monday, April 27, 2009

Outlets, here I come!



During my lunch I stopped at some outlets, I got basic shirts in each color. I'm very excited over my buys. I also realized some of my clothes don't fit because I did gain some weight. I'm not sure really what to do with them. Donate them? or try to lose some weight? I guess I have to decide if I really like them enough to keep them. I'll keep you posted.

My local 99cent store is selling cushion insoles for your shoes. I bought 20 of them. Also, if you haven't done so yet, try to see if there is a Buffalo exchange in your area. You won't be disappointed!

Mules-Via Spiga
Skirt-Ann Taylor Loft
tie blouse-Merona

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)