Saturday, April 4, 2009

office day.



Taking these pictures of me makes me want to get a haircut, it looks like I have a tough/rough look and I want more of a softer feel. I also want something to frame my face. I'm trying to let my hair grow out, but it looks like I need to do something with it.

I am also in love with my green cotton tee, all last year I lived in it and it was my signature shirt almost every Saturday. I wanted to get it in every color, but I held back because I didn't want to spend the money. A year later and I'm still regretting it. I love love love this shirt and I wish I had more in every color. Maybe I'll try e-bay?

Shoes-American Eagle for payless
jeans-gap
shirt-gap
jacket-old navy
necklace-Dean Harris for Target
belt-Dolce & Gabbana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)