Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Its all in the details




Thank you Kimberly of fab finds under $50 for giving me the idea of a vest over a dress. My biggest problem with dresses is that they make me look like a box. The other day I finally found a black vest I liked and I paired it up with this dress (this dress I have never worn but had for the past 2 years) I was extremely happy with the look.

I also love it when the detailing of the shoe matches the detailing of the dress. There is studs on both the boots and the dress that made this into a great outfit.

Dress-Banana Republic
Boots-Steve Madden
Vest-Utility
necklace--its actually 2 sterling silver necklaces that I tied together and knotted.
Earrings-sterling silver hoops

3 comments:

  1. Love the green and black color combo! Also, the vest over the dress is a great look on your! Glad I could provide some inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right away I thought 'wow' when I saw your first photo! Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit too. Great color!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)