Monday, April 13, 2009

Copy Cat




I saw this jacket on Tina & Kimberly on their blog and when I found it at Target for the low price of $7.50/ea, it was hard to pass up. So I decided to wear this today. I am not very bold and as much as I try, I wanted to pair this up with a bright color but I chicken out. Not sure why but I'm all about neutrals. I did try to add a subtle pop of color and that was the pink necklace and shoes. My daily reader is my inspiration, so keep it up girls because you are doing a great job and looking fabulous!

Shoes-Banana Republic
Pants-NY&Co
Cami-Old Navy
shirt-Old Navy
Jacket-Mossimo
Belt-Banana Republic
Necklace-semi precious stone (rose quartz)

3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the "jacket club". LOL. You look great. I wish I could get away with white pants. (or is that a pale khaki?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its pale Khaki, I have a ton of Khaki because my last employer almost required them for trade shows. I Wish I can do white pants, but again its not for me. Thanks for looking :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very neat and clean look! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)