Monday, April 27, 2009

The seasons



I'm a big nail color freak! Mainly OPI, I'm posting this because I just saw their new collection of bridal colors in a magazine and I plan to get them all, it is perfect for work.

I have two trays. The first one you see is my fall/winter colors and the second one is my spring/summer colors. If they still have the wrapper its because I haven't used them yet. (I do plan too!) I try really hard to change my nail color once a week.

So if anybody is ever interested to see what color I'm wearing this week, I'll be happy to tell you.

Thanks for stopping by!

I'm going to change it today, but last week I wore.
OPI-Los Cabos Coral
This week it is --OPI's Tijuana Dance?

2 comments:

  1. I'm an OPI fan too - last week Paint My Moji-toes Red and this week something about a Kabuki Queen on my fingers and toes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am such an OPI fan i have atleast half a dozen nailpolishes BUT i havn't used them AT ALL! lol. I'm a nail biter you see :( but CANNOT resist temptation lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)