Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ride along




I have been looking for a brown pencil skirt for a while, and I found this one from Ann Taylor Loft at a really good price $10.00. However I'm not really liking the skirt. There is a slit on the left side of the skirt and its a little higher than I wanted it to be, and even though you can't see them, they have pockets and I'm not liking how they are sitting on my hips.

I'll keep the skirt, but I'm still on the look out for a better brown pencil skirt. I'm also in love with the shirt. I bought it at Banana Republic outlet for $15.00. It was such a steal!

I have someone riding along with me today and tomorrow, to see how I work. Hopefully she will approve :-)


Skirt-Ann Taylor Loft
silk tank-Banana Republic
blazer-Calvin Klein (remix)
shoes-Tahari
necklace/earrings-NY&Co (remix)

4 comments:

  1. i love those shoes and the turquoise necklace!

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 bucks! Your so lucky! Very polished look btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would never think to put that necklace and top together, but it looks fabulous! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)