Sunday, April 19, 2009

come and look at the pretty flowers.





This is such a crappy picture and just now my husband informed me I was a crappy poser, I took this picture after a long day at the races. Keanu Reeves was the first celebrity to cross the finish line and Danica Patric came in 4th place which won me $2.oo (even though my hubby and I put in $30.oo) After going wave running in the morning and races in the afternoon I am beat, beat, beat.

My husband is a finance manager (job) by day and a landscaper (hobby) by night. He was so proud of his flowers he started taking pictures of them. Here they are in full bloom and it is wonderful walking to your car and seeing such a pretty sight. Good job my husband!

Sorry my clothes are so wrinkly, as I mentioned-- long day.

sweater-Merona
flower tank-old navy
shorts-Issac Mizrahi for Target
slingback flats-BC
Jewelry-- semi precious stones (remix)

4 comments:

  1. Yup hoodie vest, but the hood is detacheable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you may be tired, but you look beautiful nontheless--i love the color you included! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what pretty flowers! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My! Thank you for following my blog. I am so glad you did as i LOVE your style. This is a great casual pulled together outfit. I LOVE the animal print outfit in a previous post. I will be following YOU now. Gathering inspiration. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)