Thursday, April 23, 2009

Husband's challange



This idea came from Sal from Already pretty, she mentioned that she will ask her husband to give her an assignment, so I went to my husband and said :"what colors do you think I should wear tomorrow?" and he said Gray...2 seconds later he said blue...5 more seconds later, he went back to gray. So my intention was to do blue and gray.

Well, let me tell you that was a hard assignment. This skirt is a little snug on me, so there was no way I can tuck in a shirt and all the blue shirts that I did own needed to be tucked in. So what I did was go all gray and add blue earrings. It took me over an hour to get dressed and I was extremely stressed. This picture was taken at the end of day.

Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday!

trumpet pinstripe skirt-Calvin Klein
gray cami-Isaac Mizrahi for Target
Cardigan-Old Navy
Shoes-new twist
earrings-lappis

4 comments:

  1. Well kudos to your husband for the inspiration, b/c you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this outfit. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you look adorable!!!! Good for you for sticking in there--WELL worth the effort! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute outfit! You look so preppy! That skirt is perfect! I should ask my bf that question!

    http://latoyas-look-book.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)