Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy April fools' day!




I'm very happy I took this picture before my day started. For lunch I spilled my PB&J sandwich all over me, and now I'm a complete mess. I really don't like the way the sweater vest looks on me though. Its seem to short and I don't like the way my boobs look in it, so there is a good chance it will probably be donated.

I promised myself as of today I will stop shopping, yet again, because I do not want to spend the extra 1% on taxes since it does add up. I do admit I have a shopping problem so I'm hoping the price hikes will curve my spending. Shopping to me is like a diet, and its hard for me to stick with it, but I'm sure going to try. I do have plenty of clothes to last me a long time, so we'll see.

Shoes-Mossimo
sweater vest-Mossimo
pants-Ann Taylor (yes, I went back for them)
blouse-NormaKamali

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)