Friday, April 24, 2009

Denim Friday!





I normally wear Denim pants on Fridays (Casual Fridays!) however I have 3 appointments today before I head into the office, so I felt I needed to be a little dressier for my appointments. I did want to tone down the look since I have a lot of embellishment, so I wore a denim jacket.

Also wanted to mention during the week, I don't wear a lot of jewelry, make-up or use purses (even though I own a ton of all three) in my industry, I really am overdressed. So just adding more to my ensemble will be almost an over kill.


Tomorrow my friend is throwing her sister a birthday 'day' party at her local winery, so we'll be tasting wine all day tomorrow :) Hope you enjoy your Friday and thanks for stopping by.

suede flats-J.Crew
Jean Jacket-Gap (remix)
Skirt-Free for Humanity ( I tried to get a picture of the word free on the skirt)
tank top-Banana Republic
jewelry-4 strands of fresh water pearls.

3 comments:

  1. AH--so fun!!!

    I saw your post and I didn't do exactly the same thing yesterday because the necklaces I was wearing were not strands of pearls, but necklaces with pearls on them. I combined two of them and felt daring! Haha! You go, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovin the mixed pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol! In my book your not overdressed! I love your looks! Keep rocking them! Great skirt!

    http://latoyas-look-book.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)