Friday, April 10, 2009

Happy 'Good' Friday!




Thank you all again for the wonderful comments. I'm going to take pictures of my closet tomorrow, so hopefully by Monday I will have more of them up. I do have some pictures of my closet/room already on my blog under 'closet' since it was my very first post I did :-)

I love these boots but I don't think they looked that good with this outfit. Normally I would wear heels but since there was a 50% chance of rain, boots is what I ended up with.

I went to go see my mom yesterday and when I walked in the door, this is what she said to me:

MOM: Hi honey you look nice.
ME: Hi mom, Thanks!
MOM: You know? you should wear a girdle.
ME: Why? do I look fat in this outfit?
MOM: No actually, your outfit makes you look thin.
ME: Then why do I need a girdle?
MOM: You don't, but I think you should REALLY buy one.
ME: What???????


I love my mom very much, she is truly one of my good friends, but I just shake my head sometimes. If your not on my blog list, leave me a comment with your blog address and I will add you to my reader :-)

Green leather boots-Seychelles
Jeans-Mossimo (remixed)
T-shirt-Mossimo
Vest-Old Navy
Jewelry-Semi precious stones
Yellow Trench-apostrophe

3 comments:

  1. Love that green T-shirt!

    http://tminustplus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the necklace! Also, those are seriously awesome boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your artsy side!!!! :) And the colors of this post are beautiful!!!! :-) Bright and fun, but not overdoing it! :)

    ~Lydia

    And since you offered: ;-)
    http://FashionPhilosofy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)