Sunday, February 28, 2010
My first capsule collection
Thank you The small fabric of my life for starting up this challenge. This is my first capsule and it made me realize a few things:
1) I noticed none of my items that I picked are designer, which leads me to believe that I don't have to spend a lot of money to have a week's worth of clothes.
2) This will cut down on the amount of items I pack when I travel for a business trip.
3) Its seems all the items I own are work outfits.
4) I have a lot of black...LOL
I have few trips coming up that I will be gone for a whole week, I'm very excited to see how well this works out. The weather report says its going to be 56-65 degrees which in So. Cal its on the cold side, plus its going to rain on Thursday and possibly Wednesday, so wish me luck I'll be warm enough.
So here is my capsule collection:
1. jacket--Old Navy (remix)
2. pink long sleeve shirt--Banana Republic (remix)
3. black striped long sleeve shirt--The Limited
4. black sheath dress--Tommy Bahama (remix)
5. green wrap sweater--Mossimo (remix)
6. checker vest--Merona (remix)
7. gray pants--Ann Taylor (remix)
8. black pinstripe pants-- Banana Republic (remix)
9. black booties--BCBG Paris (remix)
10. black Mary Jane pumps--Xileration (remix)
1. black onyx earrings (remix)
2. fresh water pearl necklace (remix)
3. black patent belt--Calvin Klein (remix)
4. faux snake skin belt--Mossimo (remix)
5. black/gray scarf--purchased at Loehman's