Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Becky week

Keeping up with my inspiration week, this week we have Becky from Gilding the Frilly I love her killer shoes and even though I do own similar color heels, I felt this skirt was to short that I needed to convert to flats in order to not make the skirt any shorter.

My favorite part of this outfit is the color combo...turquoise, camel, yellow and purple...wow who would have thought--talk about a match made in heaven.

Shoes--Christian Siriano for payless (remix)
shirt--Merona
sweater--Merona (remix)
skirt--Banana Republic (remix)

check out Gilding the Frilly for her labels.

3 comments:

  1. I love your rendition of one of my fave outfits! I'm so flattered to be a source of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color combo and fantastic inspiration. Nice interpretation of the outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)