Thursday, February 4, 2010

Road Warrior



I've been on the road a lot lately, after many months of begging for a bigger territory I finally got my wish. So you will most likely see pictures of me in hotel rooms :)

I'll admit-- traveling, packing and taking pictures is a lot more tougher than I originally thought, but I plan to make it happen.

Wednesday:

Shoes--Xileration (remix)
tights--Nordstroms
shorts--Charter Club
blouse--Banana Republic
Vest--Utility (remix)
Scarf--Avon

Thursday:
Shoes--Xileration (remix)
tights--Merona Collection
skirt--Mossimo
Blouse--Banana Republic
Sweater--Merona (remix)
belt--Mossimo

3 comments:

  1. Wow, gorgeous outfits! It reminds me that I really need to bring out my vest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love both of the outfits! Love that the second outfit is all target! isn't Target the best!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting your bigger territory! Being on the road and having to plan several days of outfits would give me a major, major headache :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)