Thursday, February 11, 2010

I do better with inspiration

Sadly, I think I dress better when I copy a look (or do an outfit inspired look) then try to do it on my own. This look came from the page of InStyle 07' guide, I found this book the other day and started going through it again and thought this look would be a good look today.

Plus since it wasn't raining anymore I needed an excuse to wear my leather jacket my husband bought for me for my birthday. I do wish I owned the lime green vest, but I was happy with what I owned.

Blouse--Banana Republic
Sweater--Banana Republic
Skirt--Ann Taylor (remix)
Shoes--Nine West (remix)
jewelry--Gold Earrings and Necklace
Jacket--Chadwicks

Someone asked me if I can start doing the details on my outfits, I'll try to play around with the software, but overall, its really because the lack of time I have. I will try and make more of an effort. Thanks for stopping by and leaving your nice comments on my blog.

8 comments:

  1. For me, it's hard to see a look and then have the creativity to recreate it myself with my own, slightly different pieces. You do such a fab job of it though!

    This outfit is just adorable, you have wonderful work pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a very similar outfit to this.. but i totally agree.. I work much better with inspiration (copy cat) from others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great, way to take inspiration and do your own look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inspiration is a good start to any outfit! Interpreting it into your own style is funner :)

    ps. i like the color of your toes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, it is possible that my overzealous teenager sent you an empty envelope rather that your little gift that Ihave right here (I pay her to pack for me in my ebay business, so she goes crazy sometimes, I will get it out today. sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fabulous! And love the edgy look of the leather coat :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know I feel the same exact way! I don't know if it is just because of the weather or what, but during I can't think on my own anymore.

    This outfit is wonderful! I love the color of that sweater on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)