Friday, February 12, 2010

cropped jeans




Until I saw this picture of InStyle 07' Guide it had never occurred to me that cropped jeans can look sophisticated. I do plan to do this look again with the tie blouse and peep-toe heels, but I've been wanting to wear this blouse for a long time and thought this was the perfect way to dress it up.

I'm telling you, I really do think I dress better with some sort of inspiration.

Blouse--NY&CO
Jacket--Isaac Mizrahi for Target (Remix)
jeans--Gloria Vanderbilt
shoes--Forever 21

5 comments:

  1. nice..great shoes...i shall copy this look :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it's been an A-ha moment for me that sometime in the last few years, it has become OK, even stylish, to wear cropped trousers with heels!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm very into cropped pants with heels!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to find myself a good pair of cropped jeans... your's are wonderful!

    xoxo
    Amy

    http://thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)