Monday, February 8, 2010

6 more weeks of winter



This outfit was inspired by a post made by The Bargain Hunter Extraordinaire She wrote: "I learned a long time ago that sometimes when Spring won't come to you; you have to go to it."
and I of course agree with that statement.

However, living in Southern California, we really do not have a winter like the east coast, but cold is still cold in my book and sometimes you just need a bit of sunshine.

This photo was taken at the end of a very long day. Not only did I run a 1/2 marathon yesterday but trying to do a Super Bowl party and go to work the next day can get the wind knocked out of you, so hopefully tomorrow I won't look so tired.

Shoes--Christian Siriano for Payless
dress--Merona Collection
sweater-Mossimo
bracelet--giveaway from Fashion after Forty
Men's watch--Seiko

3 comments:

  1. You do look like a breath of sunshine! And girl, you are becoming a super woman. I could not keep up with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is sure to ward off any cold spell

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)