Wednesday, February 24, 2010

to much?





I think my version of this outfit looks very busy, to much going on, I think? thoughts? I needed an excuse to wear the skirt and shoes, and instead of the belt I wore a necklace. I guess simple is better? or maybe I should accept my choice and be confident about it!

suede skirt--Alani
shoes-- Steve Madden Luxe
blouse--Banana republic (remix)
sweater--Merona (remix)

I'm always intrigued that I have enough clothes in my closet that I can try to re-create someone's look...I'm want to keep going and see how far I can take this.

Happy Blogging.

2 comments:

  1. Hot shoes, lady! Coincidentally, I'm wearing that blue top today! No outfit post for it , though...didn't have time this morning to take pics.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)