Friday, February 5, 2010

Purple Boots



This picture was taken at the lunch room at my job. I had an early meeting so I needed to be at work before 8am, so I didn't have time to take my picture until the end of the day.

I'm a huge fan of boots, I wish I could wear boots everyday :) so here are my wonderful purple boots!

Boots--Steve Madden
jeans--Rider (remix)
shirt--Banana Republic
sweater--Merona
scarf--Mossimo
Necklace 1--Erickson Beamon for Target
Necklace 2--David Yurman
earrings--Bella Rosa

*sadly I lost one of my earring sometime during the day...I'm hoping it turns up at work some day :(

6 comments:

  1. Those are the coolest boots I've ever seen! I love boots too...don't have any as awesome as these though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that those boots have a subtle and sophisticated color. They look fantastic on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Purple, boots? Surely two of the sweetest words in the English language?? :)
    I hope your earring turns up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I hate when I lose an earring! It bums me out for the whole day.. and then I get obsessed with trying to find it. LOL

    Those boots deserve only one word: FANTASTIC!

    xoxo
    Amy

    http://thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, You won my Valentines Gift from Lesa's Library, it is a little notebook that looks Valentinish. I am sure that is not a word! If you will send my your name and address to

    skyroxy@bellsouth.net

    I will get it out to you right away,

    Lesa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)