Wednesday, February 10, 2010

rain again?

Rain wouldn't bother me so much if I wasn't driving in it. Yesterday it rain very hard with thunder and lightning and even though it was pretty to watch, driving in it can get a little scary especially when the people around you are not use to it.

I don't know how I feel about this sweater, I don't think it flatters me to well and I wish the neckline was a little lower, but overall I like the color combo and the bottom 1/2 of the outfit.

One of the many reason why I do this blog...trial and error--checking out what looks good or not.

Skirt--Banana Republic (remix)
tights--Merona
shoes--Lela Rose for Payless (remix)
sweater--Banana Republic
belt--Mossimo (remix)
scarf--Mossimo

3 comments:

  1. I would take rain over snow any day! Great colors for the rainy day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. rain rain go away! You look cute in all your poses. Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! And I am super jealous of those tights.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and share your thoughts. Would appreciate if you thought this outfit was a hit or miss :)